The content in this article was created following the Consumer Protection Code as a basis, and you can use it as a basis to create your e-commerce return and exchange policy page. Carefully read the entire content:
How to carry out your exchange/return
Invoga, aiming for your total satisfaction when making purchases in our e-commerce, created an Exchange and Return Policy, based on the Consumer Protection Code and on your needs as a customer.
First of all, it is important to point out that you must refuse to receive your product if it is in the following conditions:
- With the package violated
- Showing malfunctions
- Not consistent with the order placed
Deadlines for Exchanges or Returns: 07 calendar days from receipt of the order. Requests made after this period has expired will not be accepted.
For this exchange to be made, it is essential that the product is in perfect condition, with no signs of use or damage.
As a result of good e-commerce practices, however, it is reasonable to give a period for exchanges.
Deadline for exchanges:
Deadline for defective Exchanges: 30 calendar days from receipt of the product.
1º) To request the exchange of the product, send an e-mail to email@example.com, informing the order number and the reason why you want to make the exchange.
2º) The store will send the chosen postage code for the reverse logistics to be carried out.
Once the part returns to the store, it will be analyzed by the quality control team. If there is no impediment, the exchange or refund of your money will be carried out.
The analysis of the voided product may take up to 10 working days.
What do you need to know:
1) If the product does not comply with the conditions listed in this Exchanges and Returns Policy, the store will return it to the consumer and will not carry out the exchange;
2) Products sent to the store without going through the step-by-step instructions listed in this Policy will be returned to the consumer, the Store not being responsible for these products;
3) The Store is exempt from the responsibility of exchange or return if the consumer changes the original conditions of the product;
4) The consumer will bear the shipping costs if he decides to carry out a second exchange of the product.